Has your Tourism business been doing it tough as a result of COVID-19?
We have good news for you…
Tourism WA’s Tourism Business Survival Grant Program is now open for applications to support tourism businesses that can demonstrate extreme hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grants of $25,000 to $100,000 are available from a $4 million funding pool through a competitive application process.
The program aims to ensure a viable tourism industry in Western Australia, enabling the survival of businesses that attract visitors to the State.
To be eligible for funding an Applicant must:
• be an Australian business with a tourism product or experience delivered in WA, and must be requesting funding for its Western Australian operations where assets and/or employees are located in WA;
• be a legal entity capable of entering into a legally binding and enforceable agreement (Grant Agreement) with Tourism WA;
• have a valid and active Australian Business Number (ABN).
Successful applicants can use the funding for a range of recovery costs including (but not limited to):
• Fixed costs and overheads, such as storage, insurance, maintenance, utilities and rent;
• Equipment deployment/activation for recovery;
• Staff recruitment and training;
• Reinstating supply-chain requirements and licences; and
• Marketing activities, particularly targeted at the domestic market
For more information, CLICK HERE.
Applications for the WA Tourism Business Survival Grant close 4pm AWST, Monday July 6, 2020