Our reception desk is looking a little empty. We are seeking a vibrant individual to join the team and start as soon as possible in an administrative support role.
This casual position offers flexible working hours with the potential to increase to 25 hours per week as the workload increases.
Provide administration support to the ECCI Chief Executive Officer and any delegated duties from the Executive to help achieve the mission and goals of ECCI.
Position Reporting: Direct to the ECCI Chief Executive Officer
- High level of organisation and administration skills
- Can work under direction and independently
- Events management experience or willingness to learn.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Outlook
- Knowledge and skills in MailChimp, Zoom, Eventbrite and Survey Monkey or willingness to learn.
- Knowledge and skills in social media and website administration or willingness to learn.
- Ensure ECCI has a current completed membership form for each member
- Maintain and update the ECCI member register on Membership Works Platform
- Maintain and update ECCI key stakeholder contact list
- Collate feedback on collective issues and items
- Maintain the member register on MailChimp
- Collate and design the weekly member update on MailChimp (CEO to assist in providing content)
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
- Monitor, update and add content to ECCI Facebook page
- Add events, news and updates to ECCI website (CEO to provide content)
- Ensure information on the website is up to date
- Prepare monthly meeting agendas and provide the agenda template to the CEO
- Send out calendar invites for events collate RSVP’s
- Assist CEO with administrative duties in preparation for upcoming events and meetings.
- Other administrative duties as required
ECCI BUSINESS HUB
- Provide basic reception support for lessees of the business hub: Meet and greet for clients and transfer of phone calls
- Assist with managing bookings via the online FRESHA platform for the business hub
- Welcoming customers, processing payments and assisting with set up and WIFI access for their booking.
- Shopping for kitchen basics and ECCI hosted events.
- Maintaining tea and coffee facility
- Other daily runnings and duties as required.