Operations and Project Officer – Exmouth – Residential Role
Full Time – $80,000 – $89,999 pa
The Exmouth Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc (ECCI) is seeking an Operations and Project Officer who has experience with not-for-profit, member-based organisations and is committed to supporting the business community of Exmouth during a period of rapid change.
The Operations and Project Officer’s responsibilities are varied and will include:
- Manage and undertake the day to day activities of the Exmouth Business Centre
- Support the ECCI members and local business community
- Provide governance direction and executive support to the Committee, and
- Project management of sponsorship agreements arising from a range of industry and government partnerships to support Exmouth business.
Please note this is a residential role. Relocation and housing assistance is NOT available.
In applying for this position, please address the following criteria which is necessary to perform the role effectively:
- Minimum 4 years senior project officer or business administrative experience having achieved operational and financial targets within a specified scope.
- Demonstrated experience making improvements to business processes and systems.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Chamber members, government and agency representatives and corporate partners.
- Ability to work independently, use initiative, make informed decisions, and show discretion.
- High-level research, report writing and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy including the Microsoft Office suite of applications, competent user of collaboration, event booking and social media platforms, MYOB or similar.
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Project Management, or another relevant field.
- Sound Knowledge of governance relevant to a not-for-profit organisation such as ECCI.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for growth
- Work In partnership with the business and wider community of Exmouth.
Applications Close: Monday 23 November 2020.