Google Analytics and Ads Webinar Series
Loves Data’s custom training sessions will build your knowledge and skills so you can confidently use Google Analytics and Google Ads.
Time: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Venue: Ningaloo Conference Room – Bring your laptop & use the best online meeting facilities in town.
Session 1: 15 October 2020 Google Analytics for Beginners
Session 2: 22 October 2020 Google Ads for Beginners
Session 3: 29 October 2020 Advanced Google Analytics
To secure your ticket for this event click here:
Join us for our upcoming webinar series where you will learn the ins and outs of Google Analytics and Google Ads. You will learn how to use your Google Analytics reports to improve your website and your marketing. Plus, you will also learn the best ways to set up and manage Google Ads to achieve maximum impact with your campaigns.
Custom training presented by Loves Data will focus on building practical knowledge and skills, beginning with important foundations before covering intermediate and advanced topics in a dedicated training session.
The custom training will be presented across three half-day sessions:
● Google Analytics for beginners
● Google Ads for beginners
● Advanced Google Analytics
Learning outcomes from the custom training include:
● Foundations for using Google Analytics and Google Ads
● Understand important terminology in Google Analytics and Google Ads
● How to begin using, applying and interpreting reports in Google Analytics
● Identify opportunities to improve your website and campaigns
● How to begin improving and optimising campaigns in Google Ads
● Best practices for setting up Google Analytics and Google Ads
Loves Data’s custom training sessions will build the knowledge and skills of participants so they can confidently use Google Analytics and Google Ads.
Custom Training Includes:
● Expert-led training by a Google certified expert
● Dedicated time for questions and answers
● Guided walk-throughs with techniques and tips
● Practical exercises for participants to apply their skills
● Revision quizzes to reinforce learnings
● Certificate for completing each training session
Presented by Benjamin Mangold, Co-Founder, Loves Data
Benjamin is an internationally recognised expert in digital analytics and marketing. He has been working with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and other Google products for over twelve years. He has trained and consulted for companies like 3M, Fuji Xerox, and Google. As your instructor, he will teach you practical techniques, from setup and configuration, right through to improving your website and your marketing campaigns.
For more information contact Sharon, Project Officer: email@example.com